Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Total Randomness

Well, I am officially a quarter of a century old. It's hard to believe how time goes by. It seems like I say that every time I post, but it's so true! In other news....Richard finally convinced Ernie to try snowboarding. At first Ernie didn't like it a whole lot, but in the last hour and a half, he really started to enjoy himself. So needless to say, he now wants to invest in his own board and gear. He also really wants me to get into it too, so here in the next few weeks, I will be attempting it myself. So let's hope it goes well!! I thought I would put a picture up of our dog Rona. She is a very "special" dog. She sits like a dork and I think she is narcoleptic. She will sit down and then instantly fall asleep and start falling over!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I enjoy reading about your family and activities. The 'wallpaper' is fantastic and matches your personality. I just feel good that I get my pictures posted in my blog. They never go exactly where I want, but they show more what we do than just words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definately not an expert at the whole blog thing either, but I enjoy it. I love looking at all of your pictures! It brings back memories and makes me want to go back now that I am an adult!

    ReplyDelete