Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time's Flying!!

I can't believe that January is already almost over! I'm going to be a quarter of a century old in a few weeks! It's pretty crazy. There are lots of milestones this year; Ernie and Cortney will be 30, Shaley will be 16, Grandpa will be 75 and Grandma will be 85! Isaiah is going to be 4 and Austin will be 2. I just can't believe it!! I had a photo shoot with my friend last week. She took sexy like boudoir ones for me. I can't tell you how great it makes you feel about yourself when you get them back and you actually look pretty sexy!! It's a big confidence booster! They were supposed to be for Valentine's Day, but I couldn't wait to share them with Ernie! I wish she would've been taking pictures when I was pregnant, that would have been some good memories. I had some taken with Isaiah, but not Austin......
I finally have sold all of our baby stuff. It's a bittersweet feeling to know that you are done having kids. Some days I would love to have more, but other days I am very satisfied with 2!
Poor Ernie has started going to the Spa and playing racquet ball. Last night, Rich hit him in the eye like twice, so now he has a black eye. Poor guy!!

1 comment: