Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, I know it's been awhile since I posted anything. We had a pretty busy December! We had a great Christmas. Isaiah was SO excited about the whole thing. He got the big boy bike that he asked Santa for, so he was elated!! Austin wasn't into the whole thing very much, but hopefully next year he will be more excited! We are looking forward to a great year in 2010. Lots of big birthday's coming up!!


We also got a new puppy for Christmas! He is a long haired Chihuahua that Isaiah named Candel. He is a sweetie. He has slowly turned into my dog. He follows me everywhere and sleeps on my lap all the time. Rona loves to play with him. They chase each other all the time. Austin also loves to pick him up and hold him. He is very good with both of the kids. When he has had enough, I just put him in his puppy box and he crashes!


The kids enjoyed playing in the snow we got the other day. Isaiah kept throwing snowballs at me and Austin. Candel had a lot of fun too. I had to bribe the kids with hot chocolate to get them to come in the house.

1 comment: