Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All Warm and Fuzzy

Well, I am very proud of Isaiah. This weekend we went through all of our toy boxes and donated TONS of toys to Goodwill. He was very reluctant at first, but when I explained that they would be going to little boys and girls that didn't have many toys, that made him feel much better. When we went to drop all the loot off, he got very upset. He asked me "MOM, why did you give the toys to that MAN!! They are supposed to go to the kids!" I had to explain to him that the man had to go through all the toys first and then he would get them to the kids. He is too funny! Austin had no problem getting rid of things. He was throwing anything and everything in the bags! I had to go through and pull a lot of stuff back out. I also went through all of our jackets and winter items and got rid of a lot. It made me feel good to donate it to people who need it.
Now I'm in the process of selling all of my baby stuff. I have been reluctant to do so because even though we don't want any more kids, I am paranoid that we are going to have a "whoopsie" no matter how many precautions we take!! But I've finally decided that there is no point to hold onto all of it. If I do get pregnant again, we'll just deal with it then. I think I would lose my mind if we had another child. I've got all that I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah is such a sweetheart! I love geting rid of things, as hard as it is! But YES, Bio-oil does get rid of, or lighten up current scars and stuff. I had bad growth marks on the back of my calves, That I had for years, and they are gone now! Hopefully it works for you=)

    ReplyDelete